Home Loans for Police Officers – Law Enforcement Mortgage Programs
Home Loan Programs for Police Officers
- Home buying programs with low down payment options.
- Down payment assistance programs are available.
- Competitive refinance loans, including cash out refinancing.
- Best types of mortgages, including conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA.
Our process is simple and includes these steps:
- Submit your request for more information on the form on this page.
- We will contact you to answer all of your questions, and assist you through the application process if you wish to apply.
- If you are approved, we will tell you exactly what will be needed in order for your loan to close. This usually includes basic documentation such as income and tax returns.
- After you provide us what we need, we can proceed to close the loan. Many home loans for police officers can be closed within 10 days!
Why choose us for your home loan?:
We specialize in providing home loans for police officers, and have vast experiencing in helping law enforcement personnel over the country with their home buying and refinancing needs. Our interest rates and closing costs are highly competitive, and we are happy to compete for your business.
Please note: It is ok if you do not know how much you want to borrow, you can just provide an estimated loan amount. If you are not sure what your credit is, please just provide your best guess. We have a 620 minimum credit score requirement. If your credit is below a 620, this is considered poor credit, and we are unable to provide you with home financing.
Fill out the form to receive more information on home mortgage loans for police officers. A loan specialist will contact you by phone or email to answer all of your questions. If you wish to apply for a home loan, your loan specialist will assist you in doing so over the phone. We usually can provide an answer back on the same day that you apply.
Disclaimer: Not all who apply for a home loan will qualify. There are certain requirements related to credit, employment, and other guidelines that determine who can receive financing. Submitting your information is not an automatic approval. Your information must be reviewed by loan underwriters before you can get approved for a mortgage.