Fast FHA Loan – Get Approved and Close Quick
We specialize in providing fast mortgage processing on our home loan programs, including FHA mortgages. If you are in need of a fast FHA approval and to close your loan quickly, we may be able to help you. Many of our FHA loans close in as less than one week. Our goal is to close all loans in two weeks or less.
The best way for you to ensure the fastest approval and loan process is to get pre-approved. The most efficient way to apply is to request a free consultation through our website. You will be directed to a FHA specialist who will promptly assist you with the application.
Once you receive your FHA approval, it is important that you provide us with all of the necessary loan conditions as quickly are you are able to. This usually includes an appraisal, income documentation, pay stubs, and tax returns.
You may request a free consultation an FHA loan approval through the form on this page or by clicking below to go to our FHA application request form.
If you would like to, you may first review our FHA loan requirements in order to see if you might qualify. If you do not meet the following guidelines, we unfortunately will not be able to help you.
FHA Home Loan Requirements
- Credit Score – Our FHA programs require a minimum credit score of a 620. Cosigners are allowed for FHA loans, but both signers must have at least a 620 or higher middle FICO score.
- Social Security Number – You must have a valid social security number in order to qualify for a FHA loan. When you apply to get approved for a FHA loan, your credit will be checked, which requires a social security number.
- Employment – A minimum of 2 years of verifiable employment is required. You must work at least 30 hours per week and additionally, your income must be sufficient to cover the mortgage payment and other financial responsibilities, which is determined by your debt-to-income ratios (DTI ratios).
- DTI Ratios – You can not have excessive debt-to-income ratios. The maximum percentage of your monthly income that your mortgage payment can be is 29%. The maximum amount that your mortgage payment and debts reported to credit bureaus (such as credit cards and auto loans) is 43%.
- Appraisal – You must be able to provide an appraisal that proves the income of the property, and also meets the FHA minimum property standards, which you can learn about here.
- Mortgage Insurance – FHA mortgage insurance does not have to be paid out of pocket, but you must be willing to pay both the upfront and regular FHA MIP.
These are the basic requirements for a FHA Loan. If you are approved, you will receive an approval letter with a checklist of conditions that must be cleared before you loan will close. We work very fast and can process your loan quickly. It is important that you send in any documentation as efficiently as possible so that your mortgage loan will close in a timely manner.
If your are in urgent need, such as to meet a specific deadline, let your loan specialist know and they will do their best to close before the target date.